The inlet device that combines 3 processes!March 08, 2019
Product News from
“RHO-TRI-P”: Agglomeration, Filtration & Homogenizing in combination
The new RHO-TRI-P inlet device from Rhodius combines three processes in one unit aiming for optimizing process parameters like flow rate, separation efficiency, and pressure drop.
- Agglomeration of even the smallest droplets (< 3.0 µm) by breaking out of their flow lines and to become large enough to be effectively separated by downstream knitted mesh
- Filtration of solid particles (corrosion, impurities, sediments) to extend the life of more cost-intensive downstream separation systems.
- Homogenizing of incoming flow steam to avoid local flooding of the demister pad as well as enabling possible size reduction of the separation tank.
Some advantages of using RHO-TRI-P:
- reduced tank size thanks to even distribution of incoming gas
- better separation efficiency for droplet separators downstream in the process
- longer operating time and reduced cost for other separation systems downstream in the process
- may be retrofitted for specific connections
- customized process conditions
chemical reactors, gas scrubbers, and separators
How can we help?
Send your process data to us and see how we can optimize your separation process.
Click here for further information
Contact us if you have any questions!
(Sweden, Norway) Daniel Berggren
Direct Phone: +46 8 55 69 31 32
Mobile: +46 709 535 018
E-mail: [email protected]