Product Information, ProcessTeknik 2018September 25, 2018
Don´t miss the launch!
Welcome to our booth B01:50 on 9-11 October!
Product News at the PROCESSTEKNIK:
Modular Milling Platform for R&D and Pilot Scale Production
Quadro presents the first laboratory mill in the world that allows several different grinding technologies in only one machine, making it an optimal test mill for R&D. Conical mill, hammer mill, knife mill, screening etc. If you do not know exactly which grinding technique is the best for your product, this machine is the ideal tool.
- fast exchange of mill heads for quick test of different particle sizes ranging from 20μm to 1000+ μm
- each grinding technique is easy to scale up to industrial scale
- can grind heat sensitive, moist sensitive or highly health-risk products
- minimal product loss – allows grind samples as small as 5 grams
A new inlet device that combines three processes:
Some advantages using RHO-TRI-P:
- reduced tank size thanks to even distribution of incoming gas
- better separation efficiency for droplet separators downstream in the process
- longer operating time and reduced cost for other separation systems downstream in the process
chemical reactors, gas scrubbers and separators
In addition, we show the following equipment in the booth – extract:
- Lugaia – Single-use Packaging, Containment and Sterile Transfer Solutions
- DEC Group – Contained Powder Handling
- Coperion K-Tron – Filling and Pneumatic Conveying
Contact us if you have any questions!
Phone +46 8 5576 9300, [email protected]