A rentable multipurpose mill for small scale testsMarch 18, 2021
Thurne proudly presents the world’s most advanced benchtop lab-sized multi-purpose powder milling and screening platform together with Quadro Engineering Corp.
The SLS – Scalable Lab SystemTM facilitates five powder processing capabilities in one machine.
CONDUCTING TEST RUNS WITH THE SLS WILL HELP YOU:
- PSD and capacity are scalable with simple operating parameters.
- Process samples as small as 5gm with minimal loss or up to 100 kg/hr‐95% product recovery for most products.
Protection of heat sensitive products during milling:
- patent‐pending screen designs lower temps as much as 30%.
Fitzpatrick Hammer Mill L1A
- Same process advantages of larger scale FitzMill comminutors.
- Available with metered feed system (VFS) for complete process repeatability.
Quadro® FlexSift S5
- Inline security screener
- High capacity (typical 500 kg/hr)
- Standard deagglomeration spoiler arm
Quadro® Comil® High Energy H5
- Primarily for APIs, fine chemical & cosmetic applications
- Narrow PSDs with 30‐70% more on‐target
- Integrated feed system for optimized containment and predictability
Quadro® Comil® U5 / U5 High‐Efficiency
- In‐line, spaceless design
- Tight particle granulometry
- Wide range of scalable screens/impellers
- Low heat, fines, dust, and overs
Would you like to know more about this unit testing? Please contact Thurne specialist and we will be glad to help you with installation and testing.