Single use clamp
The ACLAMP flange connector is a disposable system for securely connecting tri-clamp flanges of sizes 2″ to 4″ or 6″ to 10″ in accordance with BS 4825-3. The ACLAMP system consists of two matched components, the clamp profile and a corresponding flat-head cable tie.
Categories:Bioprocess, Bulk material handling solutions, Chemical, Component, Components, Components, Contained powder handling, Contained product handling, Contained reactor charging, Containment System, Fine Chemical, Food & Beverage, Groups, High end dosing system, Hydrometallurgy, Industries, Milling and sieving, Mixing, milling & sieving, Pharmaceutical, Powder handling, Powder Handling Equipment, Powder mixing and scaling, Powder processing equipment engineering, Powder transfer solutions, Powder transfer solutions, Refineries and polymer industries, Solutions, Split Butterfly valves
ACLAMP – Andocksysteme CLAMP is a trailblazing development in flange fastening. This advantageous device, which consists of just two pieces, clamps multiple-size ferrules. It is the first and the only true disposable system on the market. Derived from the simple but proven principle of a cable tie it allows the secure and quick connection of various flanges and joints. The impressive ACLAMP innovation can be easily customized by the operator.
ACLAMPs elementary advantages:
– Flexibility and variability
– Intuitive and convenient handling
– Adjustable and reproducible clamping force
– Safe and non-detachable connection
– Low-cost single-use systemThe ACLAMP flange connector is a disposable system for securely connecting tri-clamp flanges of sizes 2″ to 4″ or 6″ to 10″ in accordance with BS 4825-3. The ACLAMP system consists of two matched components, the clamp profile, and a corresponding flat-head cable tie.
More information on manufacturer`s website: