Rotary Valve ZVH
High-pressure discharging valve for granular products.
– Max. capacity through ideal ratio of rotor volume and inlet cross section.
– Special inlet geometry designed for gentle pellet handling.
– With feeding shoe also suitable for feeding bulk materials into pneumatic conveying systems at up to 3.5 barg (51 psi).
Categories:Bioprocess, Bulk material handling solutions, Chemical, Contained product handling, Contained product handling, Fine Chemical, Groups, Hydrometallurgy, Industries, Pharmaceutical, Powder handling, Powder Transfer Equipment, Powder transfer solutions, Refineries and polymer industries, Rotary Valve, Solutions
– Pressure range – 3.5 barg (51 psi) system and differential pressure.
– Pressure surge proof – 10 barg (145 psi), due to heavy duty design.
– ATEX (optional) – usable in Ex-Zones.
– Inlet for pellets – anti-chopping inlet geometry (patented) for safe starting below full product column.
– Low leakage – high pressure rotor with 12 pockets and axial seals.
– Capacity – high filling efficiency by internal leakage gas venting.