Rotary Valve ZVH
High-pressure discharging valve for granular products.
– Max. capacity through ideal ratio of rotor volume and inlet cross section.
– Special inlet geometry designed for gentle pellet handling.
– With feeding shoe also suitable for feeding bulk materials into pneumatic conveying systems at up to 3.5 barg (51 psi).
Categories:Bioprocess, Bulk material handling solutions, Chemical, Contained product handling, Contained product handling, Fine Chemical, Fuel & Polymer, Groups, Hydrometallurgy, Industries, Pharmaceutical, Powder handling, Powder Transfer Equipment, Powder transfer solutions, Rotary Valve, Solutions
– Pressure range – 3.5 barg (51 psi) system and differential pressure.
– Pressure surge proof – 10 barg (145 psi), due to heavy duty design.
– ATEX (optional) – usable in Ex-Zones.
– Inlet for pellets – anti-chopping inlet geometry (patented) for safe starting below full product column.
– Low leakage – high pressure rotor with 12 pockets and axial seals.
– Capacity – high filling efficiency by internal leakage gas venting.