Universal Gate Valves
Wafer Valves for powders and granular products.
– Made of stainless steel with large free cross section and sealed gate blade.
– For installation between two flanges in gravity pipes at up to 1.5 barg (FUS) and 3.5 barg (FUH).
– Low construction height.
Categories:Bioprocess, Bulk material handling solutions, Chemical, Contained product handling, Contained product handling, Discharge Valve & Sampler, Fine Chemical, Groups, Hydrometallurgy, Industries, Pharmaceutical, Powder handling, Powder Transfer Equipment, Powder transfer solutions, Refineries and polymer industries, Solutions
– Pressure range – FUH:3.5 barg (51 psi), FUS: 1.5 barg (21 psi) system and differential pressure;
– Operation temperature -20°C up to 100°C;
– Application – suitable for fluid group 2 according PED (fluid group 1 on demand), for all bulk materials with d10 >10 mm and d90 < 6 mm;
– Seal configuration – seal in the drop through opening, gland sealed to the outside;
– Material of construction – stainless steel.
More information on manufacturer`s website: