Two-Way Diverter Valve WRK
Solid Cast Iron Diverter Valve for powders and granular products.
– Wear-protected diverter valve for abrasive products.
– For the compact installation in conveying lines or in gravity pipes at up to 4 barg.
Categories:Bioprocess, Bulk material handling solutions, Chemical, Contained product handling, Contained product handling, Diverter Valve, Fine Chemical, Groups, Hydrometallurgy, Industries, Pharmaceutical, Powder handling, Powder Transfer Equipment, Powder transfer solutions, Refineries and polymer industries, Solutions
– Pressure Range – 4 barg (58 psi) system and differential pressure;
– Pressure Surge Proof (Optional) – 10 barg (145 psi) due to heavy duty design (on request);
– Operation Temperature -20°C up to 100°C;
– Application – suitable for fluid group 2 according PED (fluid group 1 on demand);
– Seal Configuration – rotor with elastomer seal;
– Material of Construction – cast iron with wear protection rings made of ceramics.