Aeropass Diverter Valve
Coperion K-Tron’s Aeropass Valves may be mounted directly on top of a Scale Hopper, simplifying system design and requiring a lower initial investment. Aeropass Valves are designed to divert material directly into a hopper. The valve’s height enables its use in low-clearance areas. With its immediate shutoff of material when the Scale Hopper is full, the Aeropass Valve is ideally suited for scaling applications.
Categories:Bioprocess, Bulk material handling solutions, Chemical, Contained product handling, Contained product handling, Diverter Valve, Fine Chemical, Groups, Hydrometallurgy, Industries, Pharmaceutical, Powder handling, Powder Transfer Equipment, Powder transfer solutions, Refineries and polymer industries, Solutions
– Available for 2, 3, 4 and 5 in O. D. tube and pipe line sizes;
– Proof switches for both gate positions;
– Pre-wired electrical enclosure with air actuator and limit switches, preset and tested;
– Enclosure rating of IP65, NEMA 4 standard, with NEMA 7 optional;
– Eliminates need for branch entry lines by mounting directly on top of bin or scale hopper.
More information on manufacturer`s website: