Aeropass Diverter Valve
Coperion K-Tron’s Aeropass Valves may be mounted directly on top of a Scale Hopper, simplifying system design and requiring a lower initial investment. Aeropass Valves are designed to divert material directly into a hopper. The valve’s height enables its use in low-clearance areas. With its immediate shutoff of material when the Scale Hopper is full, the Aeropass Valve is ideally suited for scaling applications.
Categories:Bioprocess, Bulk material handling solutions, Chemical, Contained product handling, Contained product handling, Diverter Valve, Fine Chemical, Fuel & Polymer, Groups, Hydrometallurgy, Industries, Pharmaceutical, Powder handling, Powder Transfer Equipment, Powder transfer solutions, Solutions
– Available for 2, 3, 4 and 5 in O. D. tube and pipe line sizes;
– Proof switches for both gate positions;
– Pre-wired electrical enclosure with air actuator and limit switches, preset and tested;
– Enclosure rating of IP65, NEMA 4 standard, with NEMA 7 optional;
– Eliminates need for branch entry lines by mounting directly on top of bin or scale hopper.
More information on manufacturer`s website: