Emergency relief valves provide relief from excessive internal pressures which may cause tank damage.
Model 2300A is built of corrosion resistant material throughout. Groth’s self-closing special fluoropolymer “cushioned air” pallet with center stabilizing stem and peripheral guiding provides uniform seating and alignment. Superior performing fluoropolymer seating diaphragms are standard to minimize sticking caused by resinous vapors and atmospheric moisture. The guides support a spun weatherhood which covers and protects the entire valve structure. As added protection against the entry of foreign matter, a mesh screen encircles the valve under the weatherhood.
– Can be used for emergency relief on smaller tanks
– Peripheral and central seat guides ensure reliable, repeatable performance
– A wide seat and air-cushion seal keeps leakage low long after the valve is put in service
– Self-draining housing body and drip rings protect seating surfaces from condensate and freezing, increasing operational reliability
– Fluoropolymer seating diaphragms are standard to minimize sticking caused by resinous vapors and atmospheric moisture