PTFE & PFA Piping
The PTFE or PFA lined pipes spools and the PTFE elbows, tees, reducers, crosses, spacers are recognized as the ideal solutions for conveying or processing highly corrosive fluids under severe conditions. The PTFE lining or the PFA liner is chemically inert and resists the majority of corrosive fluids up to 230°C.
Mersen’s expertise. Since 1964, Mersen has supplied an extensive range of PTFE piping or PFA pipes and PTFE fittings to thousands of worldwide chemicals producers.
MERSEN IS A MANUFACTURING EXPERT IN THE 2 LINING TECHNOLOGIES:
• Extrusion of PTFE fine powders
• PFA injection
Armylor® 2 PTFE lined pipes and PFA piping provide several advantages:
• High resistance to thermal shock
• PTFE / PFA seamless linings
• Easy installation, as no gasket required
• Low natural permeability rate
• Possibility for custom made pieces with complex geometry
• Up to DN200: 2 Torr at 200°C
• From DN250 to DN300: 2 Torr at 100°C