Single-use overmolded manifolds and bioprocess containers prevent product losses and contamination, and increase productivity through reduced system set up time. In recognizing that every bioprocess is different, Parker manifolds consist of tubing, bioprocess containers, filters, sensors and other components configurable to integrate with your process.
Building on the excellent design flexibility of our tube-to-container interfaces, Parker’s design and process ex pens provide you with multi-functional cap solut ions (PureTain). Our open architecture approach enables us to integrate into the cap interface exactly the TPE/ silicone tubing required in your application. By design, the flex caps are not limited with regard to the number of lines present in the cap interface or the diameter of the tubing. Peripherals such as needles, aseptic ports and vent f1hers can thus be easily integrated to allow for maximum operational flexibility.
PERFECT PRODUCT FLOW THROUGH SEAMLESS INTEGRATION
Seamless integration in tl’le silicone stopper that acts as a combined cap seal and tubing feed-through resuhs in a perfect flow path of the product flowing through the tubing. Due to the absence of any additional connections between exterior and in-bottle tubing, there are no protrusions disturbing tl’le laminar flow of the product. The elimination of dead zones in the fluid path mitigates the risk of contamination. With every flex cap being designed specifically for the respective bottle or container size, irrespective of size or material (PET, PC, glass), full scalability is ensured.
– Engineered for perfect fit to any plastic container or glass bottle regardless of brand or size
– Customizable tube-to-container interface with a molded stopper solution
– Open architecture enables integration of a wide range of peripherals (e.g. filters, connectors, ·->
– Actvanced in-unit fluid management due to anti-foam and tube guiding features
– All compounds (silicone/ TPE) used for overmolding are USP Class 6 compliant and TSE/ SSE-free
RANGE OF APPLICATION
Single-use systems for biopharma processing.
More information on manufacturer`s website: