Lab Machine (DRUVATHERM)
DRUVATHERM – a reactor at laboratory scale:
– Rapid uniting of reacting agents.
– Prevention of local over concentrations.
– No temperature gradients within the reaction field.
– Improved conversion of reacting agents, leading to higher yield with greater purity of the final product.
– Multi-phase process (reaction, heating, drying, granulation, cooling).
Lödige DRUVATHERM reactors are batch, high-speed reactors. Rotating mixing elements adapted to the specific process, installed in a cylindrical drum equipped with a temperature control jacket, create a three-dimensional product movement. The resulting contact frequency of the reacting agents with each other leads to a more effective conversion with a higher yield.
The high-speed mixing elements ensure high contact frequency of the reacting agents with each other and intense contact of the reacting agents with the heated or cooled vessel wall. This makes reactions in homogeneous and heterogeneous phases possible in practically all combinations (solid/liquid/gaseous). The production consistency can be anywhere along the spectrum of liquid to pasty to lumpy to pourable. High-speed rotating choppers installed on the side of the machine drum perform additional mixing work to distribute the reacting agents.
If you have any questions please don`t hesitate to contact Thurne specialist directly:
Product Sales Manager
B.Sc. Chemical Engineering, M.Sc. Materials Science
Direct Phone: 371 6616 3763
Mobile: 371 2689 6799