When implementing a single-use bioprocessing solution, various levels of automation are available eliminating the need for constant monitoring. Parker incorporates SciLog technology within scalable, bioprocessing systems for upstream and downstream applications configured for your manual, semi-automated or fully automated processes.
Parker’s years of industry experience in designing and building Tangential Flow Filtration systems have allowed us to streamline the design and build process. This enables Parker to deliver commercial off-the-shelf systems faster than our competitors. Parker has three standard TFF systems capable of feed flow rates of 0.25 L/min to 85 L/min, using either peristaltic or diaphragm feed pumps. By designing our manifolds in tandem with our systems we have minimized hold up volumes to maximize yield. The Sci Log TFF is also capable of utilizing any brand of hollow fiber or cassene in a single use or reusable format. Features and
– Capable of processing at flow rates of 0.2-85 L/min depending on format
– Operating pressure up to 60 PSI
– Suitable for ultrafihration (3kD-750kD) and microfiltration (750 kO- 0.2um) applications and comes standard with diafiltration capabilities
– Recipe based control of process in either discrete steps or batch mode
– Touch-screen HMI with intuit ive graphical interface
– Fully programmable alarms and interlocks
– 21 CFR Part 11 Ready
– Easy integration into OCS/ SCAOA systems
– Direct connection to scales and mixers or integration via DSC
– User access level control via focal or active directory
– Minimizes retentate vessel size using batch fed concenation mode
– Smallest footprint on the market.
More information on manufacturer`s website: