PROPOR BR filters feature an integral meltblown prefilter layer to maximize dirt holding capacity while the polyethersulfone membrane guarantees a bioburden log reduction of greater than 5 giving excellent microbial protection. This makes PROPOR BR ideal for bioburden reduction of LVPs prior to terminal sterilization.
PR0P0R BR filters are also ideally suited to prefiltration and bioburden reduction prior to sterilizing grade membrane filters. The robust construction of PR0P0R BR filters guarantees consistent performance on multiple batches.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
– Log reduction value (LRV) of >5 for Brevundimonas diminuta
– Increased capacity and throughput to blockage through additional prefilter layer
– Low protein binding for minimal product loss during processing
– Low filter extractable levels
– Single-use capsules can be gamma-irradiated and autoclaved.
More information on manufacturer`s website: