Single-use overmolded manifolds and bioprocess containers prevent product losses and contamination, and increase productivity through reduced system set up time. In recognizing that every bioprocess is different, Parker manifolds consist of tubing, bioprocess containers, filters, sensors and other components configurable to integrate with your process.
SpinBag bioprocess containers are constructed of durable, panicle-free, Dura Pure C93 film, each containing a platinum-cured silicone coated magnetic spin bar. When placed on a mixing plate, the spin bar rotates to create a vonex of motion for thorough mixing/ stirring of fluid contents. Spin Bags are available in a variety of sizes and pon configurations to easily integrate within your application.
For a complete Spin Bag Mixing System solution, Parker offers both standard and custom SpinBag designs capable of handling volumes from SL to SOL. The range of mixers are easy to operate with digital control panels to adjust speed and set temperature accuracy.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
– Constructed of fully validated Dura Pure C93 film offering added seal strength, low gas permeability and optical clarity which can be treated to 60°C
– Stores flat and ideal for preparation of cell cutture media, buffers, bioreactor feeds, and suspension/ re-suspension applications
– Easily integrated with filters, sensors and pumping systems
– Available with standard configurations, or a variety of pons and t ubing options in non·irradiated or gamma irradiated
– Platinum-cured silicone coated magnetic stir bar offers optimal mix ing performance and eliminates the need to validate another material
– Manufactured in an ISO Class 7 cleanroom
Two standard configurations are available in 5L, 10L, 20L and 50L sizes:
– Upstream SpinBag containers are supplied non-gamma irradiated and are configured with a 3″” TC inlet for inserting powders and liquids. The bottom outlet port is connected to 12″” of ¾”” inside diameter platinum-cured silicone tubing with male non-valved coupling inserts.
– Downstream SpinBag containers are supplied non-gamma irradiated or gamma irradiated and are configured with two ¾”” inlet (top) and outlet (bottom) pons.
– Each port is connected to 12″” of ¾”” inside diameter platinum~ured silicone tubing with male non-valved coupling insens.
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
– Spin plates are available in two sizes for bags up to 15 or 20L and greater.
– SpinBag housings are constructed of durable polycarbonate for added stability on spin plates with larger capacity bags. Available in three sizes to accommodate 15L, 20L and 50L bags.
– Options and accessories are sold separately or combined as a package.
More information on manufacturer`s website: