Single-use overmolded manifolds and bioprocess containers prevent product losses and contamination, and increase productivity through reduced system set up time. In recognizing that every bioprocess is different, Parker manifolds consist of tubing, bioprocess containers, filters, sensors and other components configurable to integrate with your process.
– Customized, overmolded manifolds can be pre-assembled and sterilized
– Available with platinum-cured Silicone & TPE
– The overmolding technology allows for any configuration of Vs, Ts, crosses, reducers, elbows and molded tri-clamps with unlimited lengths between the molds
– Inside diameters are available from 1/8″ to 1″
– Molded silicone manifolds can be created out of mitos-P or mitos-R tubing
– Molded manifolds are fully validated and delivered with a certificate of conformance.
Types of molded silicone fittings:
- Cross Mold
- Y Mold
- T Mold
- Silicone Molded Stopper
- Reducer Mold
- Molded Tri-Clamp
More information on manufacturer`s website: