Contained big bag filling
Patent pending SafeDock is a revolutionary system allowing for a very simplified and fast docking operation while guaranteeing a very high containment level.
SafeDock consists of a docking tube with a CLS Continuous Liner side port for the removal of the liners and an automated cover on piston to fully seal the system. The big bag spout is sealed to the station by using a single-use ring which is removed with the remaining liner in a contained manner.
– High containment (< 1 µg/m3);
– Side port for liner and ring removal;
– BB outlet size 350 to 450;
– Typical outlet flange DN 300;
– Various materials available ( SS, HC22, coated);
– CIP Cover with spray nozzle
More information on manufacturer`s website: