Single-use overmolded manifolds and bioprocess containers prevent product losses and contamination, and increase productivity through reduced system set up time. In recognizing that every bioprocess is different, Parker manifolds consist of tubing, bioprocess containers, filters, sensors and other components configurable to integrate with your process.
Drawing on the full potential of Parker’s global R&D, production and supply chain footprint, customers can rety on our PureTain cold chain storage and transport container systems for their products requiring deep freezing during transponation and storage in this chal!enging application environment. Maximum contamination risk mitigation is achieved by combining our overmolded product technologies, providing a closed-system solution where no opening is possible.
– Tube-to–container interfaces tailored to the customer’s specific needs for maximum product protection
– Customized tube-to·tube connections for perfect fluid flow
– Customizable anti-foam feature and in-container tube management
– Container handling options using our tamper-evidence seal, tube fixation and protection cap portfolio
– Validated sealing capabilrty down to -85C
– Patented integrity seal technology for maximum product security in transportation and storage operations
– 100% customization of tubing arrangement and interconnections, open architecture
– Guaranteed tamper-proof storage and transportation of the sample, suitable for dry ice shippers/ boxes
– Container sizes available from 125 ml to 20 liters
– 100% helium leakage testing with traceability for each container
– Integrity seal preventing torque degradation and ensuring a closed system
RANGE OF APPLICATION
Single-use systems for biopharma processing.
More information on manufacturer`s website: