Decades ago, our Standard 30° seat rupture disc was one of the first in the industry. Today, it’s ubiquitous in nearly every industry. Use the Standard 30˚ seat whenever you need reliability, low cost and simplicity.
• Full-opening design for optimum flow and reliable performance
• An attached flow-direction tag as a standard on all sizes 1″ (25mm) and above for easy visual verification of proper rupture disc orientation
• Compatibility with our BDI (Burst Disc Indicator) Alarm System for immediate notification of burst discs
• Custom manufacturing under our ISO 9001 Certified Quality Assurance System
• A variety of traditional or specialized holder designs to complement your system requirements
• ASME Code Symbol Stamp for products built in accordance with the requirements of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Division 1
The Standard 30° seat rupture disc is available in a wide range of sizes, materials and burst pressure ratings for use in numerous protection applications. Please see our Standard 30˚ seat rupture disc literature for information about additional options, materials, sizes and accessories.
SANITRX HPX II