PTFE bellows or PTFE expansion joint and PTFE compensators combine the high corrosion resistance of PTFE and its fantastic flexion capability. Suitable for use with all chemical products and compensate for repeated thermal expansion in pipelines. They are also widely used to protect equipment against vibration and piping loads.
All products are exclusively made with paste-extruded PTFE for the highest flex life, in both virgin or antistatic qualities. Based on these two properties of PTFE, Mersen’s products are suitable for use with all chemical products and compensate for repeated thermal expansion in pipelines. They are also widely used to protect equipment against vibration and piping loads. In addition to their resistance to chemical corrosion, Mersen PTFE compensators can withstand pressures of up to 30 bar. The Armylor® G283 compensators are externally reinforced by a stainless-steel housing.
– 3 and 5 convolutions bellows available
– Reinforced bellows for high-pressure service
– Full vacuum up to 180°C
– PTFE lined stainless steel compensator available for very high pressure service
– From 1” (DN25) to 42” (DN1050) bellows and compensators are equipped with carbon steel flanges, PN10, ANSI 150 lbs or any other connection standards
– Antistatic qualities available
CUSTOMER BENEFITS :
– High flexion capability
– Most standard sizes are kept on stock in Europe
– Protection of equipment and installation