Automated Bioprocessing System for Bulk Filtration and Dispense
Parker’s SciLog® Filter & Dispense Bag System is a bulk filtration and bag filler designed to fill up to twelve 20 L bags accurately and aseptically in an automated fashion, and perform in-line pre and post use integrity tests. Configurable to fill up to 1000 bottles accurately and aseptically in an automated fashion, with limited manifold changes.
When implementing a single-use bioprocessing solution, various levels of automation are available eliminating the need for constant monitoring. Parker incorporates SciLog technology within scalable, bioprocessing systems for upstream and downstream applications configured for your manual, semi-automated or fully automated processes.
Automation and ease of use enables operators to perform the bulk fihration and fi lling process for BOS applications without receiving specialized training. By using a closed fl ow path and sterile connections, additional environment monitoring is not required during the process, which can be performed in a standard clean-room environment without a need for a flow cabinet. Both the hardware and the consumables have been designed in tandem to minimize product losses and maximize yield.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
– Standardization of fill operations with minimal training
– No addit ional environmental monitoring required
– Ergonomic operation and low processing time
– Easy change outs with removable bottle trays and aseptic disconnections
– Easy automation that enables fi lling across muhiple shifts
– Simultaneous filtration during dispensing
– Built in automation to minimize bulk product loss
– Reverse flow and purge options to maximize product recovery
– Automated recovery of 99% of product in dispensing spine
– In process sampling
– Automated filter flushing and conditioning with automated inline fiher integrity testing
– Fully programmable alarms and interlocks to protect operator, product, and process; reducing variation while increasing productivity and improving overall safety.
More information on manufacturer`s website: