“When implementing a single-use bioprocessing solution, various levels of automation are available eliminating the need for constant monitoring. Parker incorporates SciLog technology within scalable, bioprocessing systems for upstream and downstream applications configured for your manual, semi-automated or fully automated processes.
At the bulk filtration and dispense stage of a bioprocess huge investment has already been made in the production and purification of your biopharmaceutical and it is here that it is at its most potent and valuable.
The SciLog FD system is designed and built to ensure containment, protecting your operators from exposure and your product from contamination. The hardware and consumables have been designed in tandem to minimize product losses and maximize yield. As the flow path is completely enclosed, the two operations of f1hration and dispensing can be performed in areas of lower c lassification, thereby eliminating
the need for vertical laminar flow cabinets. The system suppons compliance and regulatory requirements with a full validation package available and audrt trail and batch record data securely retained.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
– Standardized and simple operation
– Recipe driven process control
– Significant operational cost savings
– High dispense aocuracy coupled with low processing time
– Reverse flow and purge options maximize product recovery
– Flexibility in functionality and filling format
– Fully programmable alarms and interlocks protect the product and t he process
– Calibrated SciPres pressure monitors ensure validated limits are not exceeded
– Optional in-line pre· and post-use fiher integrity test
– Integrated label printer
– Custom designed manifolds available gamma irradiated or with sterile claim
– Validated bonle shipping solution available to reduce risk of damage in transil
– Optional pre-use manifold integrity test ensures leak free processing”
More information on manufacturer`s website: