PROPOR MR filters have been designed to remove mycoplasma without compromising on flow rates for quick processing of cell culture media and reduced risk of contamination. Incorporating a highly retentive 0.1 micron rated PES membrane, PROPOR MR is validated against the industry standard Brevundamonas diminutaas well as Acholep/asma /aid/awii, a common mycoplasma species found in contaminated cell cultures. An asymmetric integral membrane prefllter layer provides PROPOR MR with the optimal membrande confugration for maximum capacity and flow rate. Quick processing times minimize the risk of contamination while still offering maximum protection from mycoplasma.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
– Typical LRV of >1 O for effective mycoplasma control
– High flow rates for fastest removal of mycoplasma available
– Integral prefilter layer can condense fi lter t rains to deliver greater process economy
– Fully validated and integrity testable filters for assurance of sterility
– Low filter extractable levels.
More information on manufacturer`s website: