Lab Compaction System LCS
Lab Compaction System is a scalable benchtop, high-performance dry granulation. Low-volume benchtop system for R&D and trial batch production.
Categories:Chemical, Compactor, Drying, Fine Chemical, Food & Beverage, Granulator, Granulator, Granulator, Granulator, Groups, Industries, Milling and sieving, Particle sizing, Pharmaceutical, Powder handling, Powder Handling Equipment, Powder Processing Equipment, Process systems, Reaction Technology, Roll Compaction, Solutions
LCS Lab Compaction System processes powders in the same way as larger production-scale systems. This ensures your development projects can progress to production with confidence.
Dry granulation is the most LEAN, efficient method for conditioning powders. Compared to wet granulation, it utilizes minimal equipment/processing steps and is unlikely to damage ingredients.
LCS roller compactor benefits:
- Ideal for proof-of-concept work or for smallest volume production
- Manufactured with Fitzpatrick high-precision, twin feed screw system 20 kN / cm roll pressure equivalent to production-scale systems
- Complete disassembly of all contact parts enables thorough cleaning that is quick & easy
- Touchpad control of all independent feed & compaction variables
- Consistent compaction mechanism ensures easy scale-up to larger production machines
- Design optionally available for containment systems
- cGMP software option
- Choice of roll surfaces.
More information on manufacturer`s website: