Fluid Bed Dryer (DDC)
The most basic type of fluid bed comes with a static housing and without internal heat exchangers. Heating or cooling is performed by convection from the fluidization gas, and product transport through the unit is provided by the hydrauliclike characteristic of the fluidized layer.
Although our typical design comes with a rectangular footprint, we can also supply a round design for special applications, for example high supply gas temperatures or increased operating pressures.
– Products with medium to good flow characteristics.
– Products with uniform and constant particle size distribution.
– Simple and reliable set-up;
– Several air supply sections for proper flow adjustment during operation;
– Flexible heat supply options;
– Largest variety of gas distribution plates;
– Drying and cooling in one single unit;
– No moving parts, no wear parts.
DDC, Andritz Fliessbett