– Continuously increased pressure for perfect dewatering characteristics.
– Maximum throughput.
– Minimal residual moisture.
– High hydraulic capacity on diluted sludge with one machine (unequal thickening and camber wedge zone design).
– Reduced polymer consumption and ease of maintenance for significant cost savings.
– No specific skills to maintain and operate.
– Low energy requirements.
– Robust and efficient (full construction in stainless steel for ease of installation and long product life time).
– Alternative galvanized for limited investment.
SMX-Q, Andritz AG