– Continuously increased pressure for perfect dewatering characteristics.
– Maximum throughput.
– Minimal residual moisture.
– High hydraulic capacity on diluted sludge with one machine (unequal thickening and camber wedge zone design).
– Reduced polymer consumption and ease of maintenance for significant cost savings.
– No specific skills to maintain and operate.
– Low energy requirements.
– Robust and efficient (full construction in stainless steel for ease of installation and long product life time).
– Alternative galvanized for limited investment.
SMX-Q, Andritz AG
If you have any questions please don`t hesitate to contact Thurne specialist directly:
Product Sales Manager B.Sc. Chemical Engineering, M.Sc. Materials Science
Phone numberDirect phone: +371 6616 3763 Mobile phone: +371 2689 6799
CEO M.Sc. Process Engineering & Industrial Economics
Phone numberMobile phone: +358 40 183 5870
Product Sales Manager
Phone numberMobile phone: +358 50 477 5177
Product Sales Manager M.Sc. Market Economy
Phone numberDirect phone: +46 765 172 007 Mobile phone: +46 8 5576 9347
Head of Sales, Poland M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering