Friday, December 11, 2020
10:00 AM – 15:00 PM CET
4 live sessions
Register once and choose one or more sessions to attend.
Single-use solutions are becoming more and more relevant in more and more applications in the whole life-science industry. Thurne has been offering solutions for containment of potent and/or hazardous powders, filtration solutions, and handling of liquids for many years, and with this webinar we want to give an up-to-date picture of our capabilities by having four suppliers presenting typical applications and solutions as well as describing some case studies as examples.
Topics and technologies covered will include:
- Single–use technology used as containment interfaces, containers, and fasteners.
- Flexible mixing and sampling equipment.
- Implementation of single–use containment solutions in a Pharma plant
- Live demonstration of single–use equipment as Isolators, transfer bags, closure & continuous liner systems.
- Customized single-use assemblies for bioprocess applications.
- Fluid management and automated single-use filtration systems.
- A new approach for single-use clarification of biological solutions.
- Reduce the clarification process from two steps to one by use of single-use alluvial filtration.
Register once and choose one or more sessions to attend. Once the registration will be filled in you will receive a confirmation mail with the link to the webinar session.