Thurne Teknik in cooperation with Kapp presents you HEATEX – the compact welded plate condensers with dimpled or corrugated plates.
HEATEX is a fully welded thin plate condenser offering very efficient heat transfer in a compact design. With the flexible design and by using different plate types we can meet most of our customers’ needs in various installations in the pharmaceutical and API industry. HEATEX is produced according to cGMP requirements, it is easy to clean and is available in different corrosive-resistant materials.
Different types of plate design:
dimple plates have a free channel with no contact points. Can also be produced with a U-plate design to compensate for thermal expansion.
corrugated plates offer the highest possible efficiency. Can also be produced with a Free Flow design.
HXC Free Flow
HXC Free Flow, for reducing any risk of contamination or clogging.
- One or two-stages condenser
- Vapor condenser on reactors for cGMP
- Vapor condenser for solvent recovery
- Vacuum steam condenser
- Temperature control reactors, cooling and heating mono-fluid
- Plates provide superior thermal efficiency in comparison with traditional technologies
- Compact and flexible design to ensure reduced installation costs and other layout issues
- Fully mechanically cleanability to simplify maintenance
- Fully drainable leading to no retention inside the condenser
- Available with accessories like sight-glass, electropolished plates, CIP cleaning
Would you like to know more about this product scope or discuss your future projects? Please contact the Thurne Teknik specialist for any further information or for a quotation.
We are always here to help you and to find the best solution.
(Sweden, Norway) Daniel Berggren
Direct Phone: +46 8 5576 9332 Mobile: +46 709 535 018
(Finland) Jenny Jensén
Direct Phone: +358 942 45 10 73 Mobile: +358 40 743 3410
(Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia) Andris Putnins
Direct Phone: +371 6616 3763
Mobile: +371 2689 6799
(Poland) Robert Trambacz
Mobile: +48 505 558 761
(Denmark) Rafi Malekzadeh
Direct Phone: +45 89 88 35 00
Mobile: +45 31 61 81 88