CDC Rupture Discs – SANITARY SOLUTIONS
SANITRX HPX & SANITRX HPX II Rupture Discs are semicircular scored reverse acting rupture discs designed specifically for a wide range of sanitary and hygienic applications in pharmaceutical, biotech, food and beverage industries.
These rupture discs are available to fit between industry standard sanitary ferrules, NA-CONNECT® flanges or SANITRX fittings.
SANITRX Rupture Disc features include:
• Operation pressure up to minimum bursting pressure
• Small burst pressure interval +-5%
• Non fragmented design
• FDA grade envelope gasket
• Capable of operating in vapour or gas service
• Available with integrated BDI
Clean Steam Piping
Storage & Transport Vessels
Mixing, Drying, Granulating Equipment
WFI Vessels & Piping
Lyophilizers (Freeze Drying)
CIP & SIP Skids and Piping